ISO: marshal and crews for event

  • Ylaire Sainte Claire
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Greetings!

      I am the autocrat for this year's Siege of Glengary event, located in Kearneysville, WV. This 3 day event is scheduled for the weekend of September 28, 2013. I really want to have siege activities at this event again, and not just an activity, but multiple siege activities (there is no sense in dragging a crew out for a weekend for one battle). If you think you can help me, please contact YlaireSainteClaire@... or leave a message at 3049515694

      I am also looking for siege crews for this event. We have plenty of space and I intend to utilize that space for maximum fun. This event is located very close to PA and DE in the East, MD and VA in Atlantia, and WV and PA in Æthelmearc. While we have had siege weapons at this location in the past, it has been a couple of years. Interested parties can contact YlaireSainteClaire@... or leave a message at 3049515694 . I am super excited about bringing siege back to an event that has the word siege in its title. I feel it is something that is missing from far too many events. More siege = more fun!

      Ylaire Sainte Claire
      Autocrat, Siege of Glengary 2013
      YlaireSainteClaire@...
      3049515694