Re: [SCA-Siege] Re: Prods for siege weapons.

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
      I have a single prod on my Docmo. No problem getting 80
      yards.

      http://www.autoparts2020.com/rsdev/part_detail.jsp?PART_HDR_ID=577554

      > Each one is made slightly differently so some will shoot
      > farther than others. You will need to adjust the draw
      > length to compensate.
      >
      > You can actually use a thinner part but it will have
      > limited range.
      >
      > Hrelgar

      http://www.nni.com/
    • Roderick McKraken
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
        That works, but you need a longer draw length.

        Roderick

        I have a single prod on my Docmo. No problem getting 80
        yards.

        > The 60" .323 by 2.5 is what the famous Docmo Engine is
        > spec'd for and I picked up the ones I needed at my local
        > Fleet Pride.  You actually need 2 per Engine, one for the
        > main prod and the other to cut a shorter backer to firm
        > up the power.
        >
        > In Service
        > Herr Wolfgang

        http://www.nni.com/

        Links
      • Paul W. Van Dyke
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
          DO NOT USE USED ONES!

          They have a set from being on a vehicle and will shoot weird..

          JP