Re: [SCA-Siege] Re: Prods for siege weapons.

  • JOHN KELLER
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
      The 60" .323 by 2.5 is what the famous Docmo Engine is spec'd for and I picked up the ones I needed at my local Fleet Pride.  You actually need 2 per Engine, one for the main prod and the other to cut a shorter backer to firm up the power.

      In Service
      Herr Wolfgang

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
        I have a single prod on my Docmo. No problem getting 80
        yards.

        > The 60" .323 by 2.5 is what the famous Docmo Engine is
        > spec'd for and I picked up the ones I needed at my local
        > Fleet Pride.  You actually need 2 per Engine, one for the
        > main prod and the other to cut a shorter backer to firm
        > up the power.
        >
        > In Service
        > Herr Wolfgang
        >

        > ________________________________

        http://www.nni.com/
      • Roderick McKraken
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
          That works, but you need a longer draw length.

          Roderick

          I have a single prod on my Docmo. No problem getting 80
          yards.

          > The 60" .323 by 2.5 is what the famous Docmo Engine is
          > spec'd for and I picked up the ones I needed at my local
          > Fleet Pride.  You actually need 2 per Engine, one for the
          > main prod and the other to cut a shorter backer to firm
          > up the power.
          >
          > In Service
          > Herr Wolfgang

          http://www.nni.com/

          Links
        • Paul W. Van Dyke
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
            DO NOT USE USED ONES!

            They have a set from being on a vehicle and will shoot weird..

            JP