Siege at Estrella war

  • Dan Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      Lords and Ladies,

      If you were considering going to Estrella war this year, but discouraged
      by the lack of Scenarios with siege, then you might want to check out
      the revised scenarios. After having seen the list of scenarios, I
      worked with the King and got siege added to a few more battles. Now
      instead of just 2 battles we have siege in 6 of the 9 battles, including
      the 2 hour res battle on Sunday. So, for the first time in a few years,
      it is now worth you time to haul your engines out to Estrella if you are
      so inclined.

      I realize it is just a week or so before gulf wars, but if aren't going
      out there, then please come out to Estrella. I'm trying to put together
      a good showing of siege engines so they will keep including siege in
      future wars.

      The web site for Estrella is http://www.estrellawar.org if you need more
      information.

      Hope to see you there.