Re: [SCA-Siege] Re: Ammo question

  • Taranach McLeod
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 14, 2012
      I would love to perform that kind of testing as it is something I do in
      real life... however I do not have access to an engine right now (stored at
      Pennsic) and I would have to set up and build some new bolts to do so...
      that being said. I am more than willing to help out with questions and
      specific tests to achieve the objectives we are looking for... I would also
      suggest trying out some of the 4710 as well since it also exceeds the
      original 3408 specifications.

      I can work up some test procedures and tables for this if you'd like....

      Taranach McLeod
      �thelmearc Deputy Siege Brigadier
      Shadowclans Eastern Outpost
      Creator of fantastic Sci-Fi and Medieval wonders
      "Melior morior in nostrum pedis quam inservio in nostrum genua."