Re: Silly Question

  • drumrb0y
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2012
      I've found that the single largest downside of siege is that it takes time away from heavy fighting or other activities when at war or melee events; I'm authorized heavy, rapier and siege and a marshal for each.

      But for the most part, siege is often only a war activity, so I get my fight on at local or Kingdom events and save my siege activities for melee practices, skirmishes and war events.

      Miklos