Pennsic Notes - comments was "Siege war point at Pennsic"

  • Paul W. Van Dyke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 5:51 PM
      Roderick is very correct ... there was a 700 point difference between the 2
      sides. It might be noted (Thank you Richard) that we has 30 siege engines
      that logged in for inspection I believe.
      THAT is the highest number since Pennsic 32. And I believe one kingdom
      brought (%) new engines and crews ...Way To Go.
      Now for next year ................ ????

      JP