Siege at Talon & Crescent war

  • morejellogottanitchy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2012
      Any siege engineers planning to go to the new 'Talon & Crescent War' between Caid and Artemisia in Vegas this coming february?
      -Marcello
    • Chadwyke
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 2012
        Will they even have a confirmed site for this new war any time soon? Last I checked the site advertised is not locked in with a contract yet.

        Chadwyke von Mangold
        Calontir

        > the new 'Talon & Crescent War' between Caid and
        > Artemisia in Vegas this coming february?
        > -Marcello

        >     SCA-Siege-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • william_the_millwright
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2012
          Yes I'm interested. I've been hearing of this new war coming up and am waiting on the side lines to see how it will unfold and show itself. Would be coming to that war with a class "B" Ballista.

          We'll see!

          YIS,
          William the Millwright,
          Kingdom of Atenveldt Siege Engineer,
          Protege to Master Raibert.

          --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "morejellogottanitchy" <kenandmindy@...> wrote:

          > Any siege engineers planning to go to the new 'Talon & Crescent War' between Caid and Artemisia in Vegas this coming february?
          > -Marcello

        • Brian Lapham
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 19, 2012
            I'd be interested in this event, too. Is there a website?

            Brian Lapham

            For more information about me and my catapults go to:
            Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000217277784
            Southwest Catapults and Pumpkin Chuckers: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/183101045065025/
            The Hurl Gallery: http://www.thehurl.org/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=13
            Buy my Onager plans here: http://www.mangonel.com/92002
            Tucson Pumpkin Toss: www.Tucsonpumpkintoss.org, www.facebook.com/tucsonpumpkintoss

            "The surest way to kill a hobby
            is to try to make money at it!" -Red Green

            To: SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com
            From: wcbislive@...
            Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:10:41 +0000
            Subject: [SCA-Siege] Re: Siege at Talon & Crescent war

            Yes I'm interested. I've been hearing of this new war coming up and am waiting on the side lines to see how it will unfold and show itself. Would be coming to that war with a class "B" Ballista.

            We'll see!

            YIS,
            William the Millwright,
            Kingdom of Atenveldt Siege Engineer,
            Protege to Master Raibert.

            --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "morejellogottanitchy" <kenandmindy@...> wrote:

            > Any siege engineers planning to go to the new 'Talon & Crescent War' between Caid and Artemisia in Vegas this coming february?
            > -Marcello

          • flohrschutz
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 7 8:58 AM
              Would Lord Daniel please contact me privately? It appears my contact information is outdated or still being filtered as spam.

              My apologies to the rest of the group.

              YIS,
              Valdisa Alarsdottir
            • Dan Smith