I got hacked!!

  • Brian Lapham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2012
      Please disreguard any e-mail from me with any links that might have come to you from this address in the past couple days. I primarily use this address as a dumping place for junk mail and mostly do correspondence via thatcatapultguy@hotmail. If this has caused you injury or damage, I'm sorry. But it wasn't me.

      Brian Lapham

      For more information about me and my catapults go to:
      Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000217277784
      Southwest Catapults and Pumpkin Chuckers: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/183101045065025/
      The Hurl Gallery: http://www.thehurl.org/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=13
      Buy my Onager plans here: http://www.mangonel.com/92002
      Tucson Pumpkin Toss: www.Tucsonpumpkintoss.org, www.facebook.com/tucsonpumpkintoss

      "The surest way to kill a hobby
      is to try to make money at it!" -Red Green

    • D ot Apocalypse
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2012
        Sounds harsh. Glad you got it together.