Highlands War - Atenveldt

  • william_the_millwright
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
      Greetings all, I was wondering if anyone from the Phoenix area is bringing their Siege Engine to Highlands war. I'll be bringing B.A.R. and am looking for some friend rivalry!
    • Brian Lapham
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011
        Hey,
        Daniel isn't coming and Otto is a maybe not. I'm going, but not bringing any toys. I can help you run BAR, though.

        Brian Lapham

        "The surest way to kill a hobby
        is to try to make money at it!" -Red Green

        For more information about me and my catapults go to:
        http://www.thehurl.org/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=13
        Buy my Onager plans here:
        http://www.mangonel.com/92002

        To: SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com