Too many people

  • darklorde_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011
      And I got somebody mixed up. One of the you, as a very special machine that shoots a 4TB cluster as a flat package, if I remember correctly. I need to talk to you about that – don't go get tranquilizers, there's nothing wrong – I'll still let you control the horizontal, and the vertical – but I want to get a copy of the prints, if they're available.

      Thank you – go back to planning and scheming
      you will anyway

      JP
    • Brian Lapham
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011
        Were you looking for me?

        Brian Lapham

        "The surest way to kill a hobby
        is to try to make money at it!" -Red Green

        For more information about me and my catapults go to:
        http://www.thehurl.org/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=13
        www.myspace.com/thatcatapultguy
        Buy my Onager plans here:
        http://www.mangonel.com/92002

        To: SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com
        From: crossbow@...
        Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 04:54:48 +0000
        Subject: [SCA-Siege] Too many people

        And I got somebody mixed up. One of the you, as a very special machine that shoots a 4TB cluster as a flat package, if I remember correctly. I need to talk to you about that � don't go get tranquilizers, there's nothing wrong � I'll still let you control the horizontal, and the vertical � but I want to get a copy of the prints, if they're available.

        Thank you � go back to planning and scheming
        you will anyway

        JP

      • william_the_millwright
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23, 2011
          Greetings JP, Sorry for the delay in responding. I was out at Gulf Wars this yr. with a (Kingdom of Atenveldt) Roman style Ballista. This Class B type Ballista shoots Standard Ballista Bolts as well as a inline four tennis ball cluster rock. Is this what you were referring to?

          --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "darklorde_2000" <crossbow@...> wrote:

          > And I got somebody mixed up. One of the you, as a very special machine that shoots a 4TB cluster as a flat package, if I remember correctly. I need to talk to you about that – don't go get tranquilizers, there's nothing wrong – I'll still let you control the horizontal, and the vertical – but I want to get a copy of the prints, if they're available.
          >
          > Thank you – go back to planning and scheming
          > you will anyway
          >
          > JP

        • Paul W. Van Dyke
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23, 2011
            That's the 1
            ----
            Sent by my Droid 2 somewhere in the world, Sorry for the briefness of the reply

            william_the_millwright <wcbislive@...> wrote:

            Greetings JP, Sorry for the delay in responding. I was out at Gulf Wars this yr. with a (Kingdom of Atenveldt) Roman style Ballista. This Class B type Ballista shoots Standard Ballista Bolts as well as a inline four tennis ball cluster rock. Is this what you were referring to? --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "darklorde_2000" <crossbow@...> wrote: > > And I got somebody mixed up. One of the you, as a very special machine that shoots a 4TB cluster as a flat package, if I remember correctly. I need to talk to you about that – don't go get tranquilizers, there's nothing wrong – I'll still let you control the horizontal, and the vertical – but I want to get a copy of the prints, if they're available. > > Thank you – go back to planning and scheming > you will anyway > > JP >_____________________________________________