Estrella War

  • baronotto84
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2010
      Greetings all:
      I'm writing to remind you that War is coming. But the best
      part is you can pre reg. now and only pay $20.00. Then pay the rest
      as you can till opening gate. If you have any questions check the war page under PRE-Reg.
      Hope to see you there.
      Otto.
    • Paul W. Van Dyke
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2011
        My report is due soon to Society - and I am going to be on the road to and
        at Gulf Wars.
        Please send in your Kingdom report NOW ...
        To all of those that were early or on time --- THANK YOU!!

        JP
        SDEM - Siege