Who's going to Pennsic?

  • Roderick McKraken
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      We're looking for some good historical looking siege engines for a demo at
      Pennsic. Please let me know if you're bringing a siege engine to and what
      type it is. The Demo will probably be on Sunday of the center weekend.

      Roderick McKraken
    • Nigel
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
        I'll be bringing Raven claw to war.

        Nigel and Drueta

      • Chris Larsson (Hrelgar)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2009
          I'll have valfrekr there but it's not any more historical looking than most of the other docmo engines.

          I think the couple of torsion ballistas that show up every year would be better, and the large trebuchet.

          Hrelgar

          --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Roderick McKraken" <yahoo@...> wrote:

          > We're looking for some good historical looking siege engines for a demo at
          > Pennsic. Please let me know if you're bringing a siege engine to and what
          > type it is. The Demo will probably be on Sunday of the center weekend.
          >
          > Roderick McKraken

        • Roderick McKraken
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 7, 2009
            I'm glad to hear that Raven will be there. Give it a paint job if it needs
            one so it looks good for the history channel.

            Roderick

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 8, 2009
              I wasn't planning to bring my trebuchet to my first Pennsic...but now, I don't think I have a choice :-P

              I might be able to also bring a torsion ballista; I'll seriously try.

              Miklos
              Oldenfeld, Trimaris

              --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Roderick McKraken" <yahoo@...> wrote:

              > I'm glad to hear that Raven will be there. Give it a paint job if it needs
              > one so it looks good for the history channel.
              >
              > Roderick

            • Marc
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 8, 2009
                I wasn't planning to bring my trebuchet to my first Pennsic...but now, I don't think I have a choice :-P

                I might be able to also bring a torsion ballista; I'll seriously try.

                Miklos
                Oldenfeld, Trimaris

                --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "Roderick McKraken" <yahoo@...> wrote:

                > I'm glad to hear that Raven will be there. Give it a paint job if it needs
                > one so it looks good for the history channel.
                >
                > Roderick

              • Richard le Hauke
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 8, 2009
                  It's always great to see treb's and torsion ballistas at Pennsic, bring
                  'em on!

                  - Rich