11739Re: [SCA-Siege] Pennsic 42 report

  • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
    Aug 5, 2013
      Greetings,

      Everything Roderick said,

      We were on the East side with the dark brown highly mobile
      arbalest with the wooden ammo cart, adorned with the House
      Serpentius cobra and we too kicked butt. We were between
      bridge one and two and softened up the Chux (who actually
      took the shots) and House Dark Moon. One time the Chux did
      break through and during our hasty retreat we too heard the
      cry "kill that siege"..... Fortunately the next thing heard
      was the canon.

      And Roderick, thanks for the string. Still owe you a beer.

      YIS Lord Goerijs the Unpronounceable.

      http://www.nni.com/
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic