11689Re: Mixed Weapons War 2013 (March 29-31 at BubbleBee Ranch, AZ)

  • william_the_millwright
    Mar 19, 2013
      Hey Dougal, Hope you can make it to Mixed Weapons War, I'll be there early on Saturday morning. Perhaps you can bring your siege engine, I'll help you out if you wish. Hope that helps sway your decision to go? (Or not :)) I believe this event will be fun and not to mention the promotional aspects of seige engine tournaments, demo's and the like!
      Hey Daniel what about you, can you make it?

      See ya all there!

      YIS,
      William the Millwryght