11688Re: Mixed Weapons War 2013 (March 29-31 at BubbleBee Ranch, AZ)

  • william_the_millwright
    Mar 19, 2013
      That sounds great, I'll be day tripping on Saturday. Looking forward to it!
      Do you want any additional targets, I have three sets that I made a few yr's ago? E-mail off list.

      YIS,
      William the Myllwright

      --- In SCA-Siege@yahoogroups.com, "flohrschutz" <flohrschutz@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      >
      > Mixed Weapons War 2013 is 15 days away. I've been asked by the autocrat to coordinate siege events.
      >
      > I have submitted a couple of siege scenarios and the Barony of Sundragon's ballista (BAR) will be on site. I'm also planning a small targeting tournament. A set number of chances to hit targets worth various points at various distances. It's really a chance to expose the non-inducted to siege.
      >
      > Is there anything else that you, as siege enthusiasts, would like to see? Is anyone planning to join us at Mixed Weapons War?
      >
      > YIS,
      > Valdisa Alarsdottir
      >
      > ****
      >
      > Mixed Weapons War 2013
      > March 29, 2013 at noon to March 31, 2013 at noon
      > Bumble Bee Ranch, Bumble Bee, Arizona
      >
      > Adult members: $14.00 if camping all weekend, $8.00 for day trip
      > Youth (ages 16-17) members: $9.00 if camping all weekend, $6.00 for day trip
      > Non-member adult: Additional $5.00
      > Children (ages 15 and younger): free
      >
      > Bumble Bee requires the following:
      > Parking fee is $7.00 per vehicle for camping, $5.00 for day tripping. Parking must be paid in cash.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic