So, somewhere in the mid-'80s, everyone was giving me a hard time because I didn't own a roll of duct tape. I finally bought one when I realized I could usegmorris28270
The hat was one I made for A&S using a wire frame held together with duct tape; I meant to use thread like in modern millinery technique but time was runningantoniadt2000
I just posted one of my outfits from a couple of years ago based on the Arnolfini wedding portrait. The gown is based on the portrait and I don't remember ifantoniadt2000
- Living History
- Sep 21, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.