Seeking Master Byron della Farfalla

  • Bella
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      I posted this a couple of days ago but have had no
      response. I'm casting my net a little wider this time.

      I'm seeking Master Byron della Farfalla OL (Byron
      Goodrich) Canton of Three Walls, Barony of Andelcrag,
      Middle Kingdom (Ionia, MI). I would like to ask his
      permission to distribute his class notes from KWCS II
      at our upcoming collegium.

      If anyone knows his whereabouts and can get in touch
      with him, could you please forward him my message so
      that I may be able to discuss this with him.

      Thanks,

      Bella Lucia da Verona
      MoAS Innilgard, Lochac
      bella_lucia_da_verona@...

      - Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.