RE: [SCA-Milliners] Re: Fwd: Straw Hat Help?

  • Wanda Pease
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000
      The best depiction of the Arnolfini Marriage I have ever seen is at:
      http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/dome/van_eyck/html/meaning.html

      You can click on each element of the painting an get a close up as well as
      an explanation. Mr.. Arnolfini's hat is one of those close ups.

      Regina Romsey

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2000
        Wanda Pease wrote:
        > The best depiction of the Arnolfini Marriage I have ever seen is at:
        > http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/dome/van_eyck/html/meaning.html

        That's *wonderful*! Thank you for posting it.

        "Such virtue hath my pen...." -Shakespeare, Sonnet LXXXI
        "I knew this wasn't _my_ pen!" --Cynthia V.