new to the list

  • Judy Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hello I'm new to your list.
      I have joined your list to learn new things about the SCA and gain
      some insights I hope as well. :)
      I have joined the Barony of Castel Rouge in Northshield, Middle Realm
      I do believe.

      I have interests in Rapier, dancing, herbals, cooking, and garb
      making. I haven't made any head gear so I hope thats where you will
      be
      able to assist me.

      I have chosen a name from the Isle of Man and it is Calibrid,
      still working on the rest of my persona. :)

      from Judy (Calibrid)