Re: [SCA-Milliners] ATTN:Mistress Dejaneira of Calontir

  • kcncress@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Ysabella....
      I'm so sorry not to be of help. I make felt hats. I believe the Calontiri
      you are looking for would be Mistress Myra Needlesang. I will put the word
      out to try to get the two of you connected, but with Pennsic so close, it may
      be tricky.

      Another option for you would be to plan to shop early at the war, there are
      many merchants there with lovely veils. Last year I purchased a now well
      used linen one for only $15.

      I will look for Myra for you tho',
    • Muirgheal ui Ogain
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        I know its a little late but try Angevin Treasures. Lady Aenor sells
        beautiful things including barbette and coif sets and finished edged veils
        of all fabrics, shapes and sizes. I do not know if she merchants at Pennsic.
        http://angevintreasures.com/index.htm

        Otherwise, I agree, Shop early at Pennsic:)

        Muirgheal
      • Muirgheal ui Ogain
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
          I should have looked before I posted, Aenor and Efenwalt will be at Pennsic.
          > I know its a little late but try Angevin Treasures. Lady Aenor sells
          > beautiful things including barbette and coif sets and finished edged veils
          > of all fabrics, shapes and sizes. I do not know if she merchants at
          Pennsic.
          > http://angevintreasures.com/index.htm
          >
          > Otherwise, I agree, Shop early at Pennsic:)
          >
          > Muirgheal

          > http://www.onelist.com/community/SCA-Milliners

        • Zohra Rawling
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
            --On Thursday, August 1, 2002 8:01 AM -0400 kcncress@... wrote:

            > Ysabella....
            > I'm so sorry not to be of help. I make felt hats. I believe the
            > Calontiri you are looking for would be Mistress Myra Needlesang. I will
            > put the word out to try to get the two of you connected, but with
            > Pennsic so close, it may be tricky.

            Oh thank you!

            That is alright, thank you so much for you quick reply

            > Another option for you would be to plan to shop early at the war, there
            > are many merchants there with lovely veils. Last year I purchased a now
            > well used linen one for only $15.

            Again thank you, I believe that is the path I will take.

            I appreciate your help!

            Ysabella
          • Zohra Rawling
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
              --On Thursday, August 1, 2002 8:10 AM -0400 Muirgheal ui Ogain
              <muirgheal@...> wrote:

              > I should have looked before I posted, Aenor and Efenwalt will be at
              > Pennsic.

              Thank you!

              I think I am going to stock up from a few merchants ^_^

              Ysabella