German turban wrapping

  • queenmarystuart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hello. I have just found your group and I need some help. I am
      looking for a website that showed the correct method of wrapping the
      German style turban using a length of linen fabric. I happened on a
      website with this information a while back but forgot to print it
      out. I will be going to Pennsic on the 9th and am currently
      furiously working on costumes. (This is my first event.) Any help
      would be appreciated especially the length and width of fabric needed.

      Thanks,
      Paige Myers
      (Liuedai von Regensburg)