Carma

  • Leah E Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Greetings to the list.

      I forwarded the question regarding the carma to a friend who has a
      Turkish persona, and the entirety of her response was as follows:

      "The metal hats she is talking about are not SCA-period - don't come into
      play until the 1700's. They are crafted from metal with designs etched
      into them so unless she does metal work, I don't know how she would
      simulate one..."

      Danabren, East
      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.