KWCS III - preliminary information

  • mareduddan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002
      I know it's a long way off (well, not *so* far if you're in my
      seat!), but consider making plans to attend Known World Costume
      Symposium III, to be held in Denver, Colorado in October of 2003.
      Preliminary information is available from the web page that has just
      been put on-line. The URL is www.caerthe.org/kwcs .

      Please contact me with any questions or comments whatsoever.

      Eirene
      Autocrat
    • mareduddan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
        Oh - I forgot to mention that we are planning an entire track of
        hat/headwear classes. Teachers, start your *research*! (Boy, I wish I
        could have the Indy 500 announcer say that!)

        Seriously (well, almost), if you teach hats or headwear, please
        consider doing a class at KWCS III.

        Eirene