Beret 1530(feathered)

  • leinwater
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Good morning. I just wanted to share some information. I am
      researching the feathered berets for our art/sci competition here in
      Trimaris and I have stumbled across some potentially cool stuff. I
      have posted a picture in photos of a beret from 1530. I have
      contacted the curator of the museum and she is going to be sending me
      detailed information as to the constuction of the hat. UNFORtunately
      she is in the middle of setting up a new exhibition in Germany and
      will not be albe to get back with me for about 3 weeks. A few weeks
      too late for art/sci this year. However I will post my findings when
      I receive them. If anyone has any information as to the construction
      and decoration (ie how the attached those feathers and jewels to
      them) I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

      Thanks!

      Adleheid