Re: [SCA-Milliners] movie: The Messenger

  • sheila widmaier
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2000
      Hi everyone,
      I just got done watching 'the messenger' and was
      overwhelmed by the headwear that faye dunaway was
      wearing! I think some of her hats were taller than
      her!
      so of course now i'm curious to know if they were
      accurate, or just hollywood inspired?

      Thanks,
      Turrel

      =====
      Lady Turrela Michelovna Vidmeyera
      Barony of Sundragon
      Kingdom of Atendveldt
      Society for Creative Anachronism

      http://invites.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2000
        Now that it's out on video, I'm going to watch it soon.

        Some of the promotional stuff looked as if at least one of them was made
        of leather -- I haven't heard of them made with leather before.