In search of people

  • Angela Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Greetings,

      My name is Angelline la Petita from the Barony of Andelcrag in the Middle
      Kingdom. I am seeking out a Lord by the name of Gerald of Ipsley. He and
      another Lord taught a class at Pennsic 30 on Celtic Embroidery. I was
      wondering if anyone knew of them or how to get in touch with them. I am
      seeking information on embroidery for a leine for my Welsh Lord. Thought
      they might help with some research as I will be using this project for A&S.

      Anyone with information please reply to angelinelapetita@...

      Thanx

      Angelline