Image of Burgundian Wedding

  • Kathleen - Yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      Hi Hat Peeps,

      I am seeking the images of a Burgundian Wedding from the mid 1400s (I
      think). The series of illuminations shows the bathing of the bride, pre
      wedding procession, hand fasting, post wedding feast, bedding of the bride,
      and other images in the celebration. I am most interested in the image of
      the bride sitting at the feast table. She is wearing a horned henin with
      some sort of beading (I think) "crowning" the head dress. I cannot find any
      of these images and I have zero googlefoo. Can anyone help me?

      rignachofargyllarms-signature

      Lady Rignach of Argyll

      Lancer of Madrone

    • rachelle_stephen