Re: Help I am having a senior moment!

  • Brian & Kathy (MKA)
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
      Greetings TD,

      Are you talking about the internal hat band, sometimes called a sweat
      band? Here's a link that show a picture of it.

      https://www.judithm.com/products/size-adjustable-hat-band
      <https://www.judithm.com/products/size-adjustable-hat-band>

      And yes, I want to know the secret of how you made that beautiful loaf
      of bread!

      Regards, Ute

      --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "td" wrote:
      ><snip>What is the name of that part!!
      > I read about it on the Internet SOMEPLACE and well I can't seem to
      find the bookmark!
      > It is now driving me crazy!
      >
      > Can anyone give me a link or perhaps a hint at what that darn piece is
      called or how to shape it?
      ><snip>

    • Pam
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2013
        Not on hand. I will look tonight after everyone is fed and in bed.

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
          Bandeau I think.