Spoiler alert: do not look at pic on empty stomach

  • td
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Sorry for the interruption with food topic.

      I finally figured out how to make great bread!!

      I will look for a pic of the hat that went to auction and post it in there too. I am told it made them a lot of money. it was a trihorn (?) hat. I had no idea what I was doing being self taught. They liked it tho. I had fun. I have three felt cloche blanks awaiting a
      Head form I didn't get from Santa.

      m so thrilled with my bread I had to brag! Sorry but I have been trying to do it for so long! If you are interested in the secret let me know and i will tell you how i did it. it is so so easy!

      I just love bread right out of an oven. Sunday I am going to try jalapeƱo cheese bread.