Fillet Questions

  • Ankharet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      Greetings new friends.

      I must round off my 12th century garb *finally*. I have been working on my garb construction for some time. I took the pattern fro a Barbette and fillet from the Medieval Tailor book. I have posted on my blog, but i am not sure i am making it right or the right size.
      My next pieces have turned out to be more pill/box hat types that sit farther back on the hat on the crown. I am not sure the authenticity or accuracy and would like some feedback.
      All my fillet/hats have been built with several layers of fusible interfacing. I used 100% linen. They are not too rigid but they are comfortable.
      Any advice I can get the better.

      http://eagleandrue.blogspot.com/

      I also have been working on Henry the 8th hats too.

      M'Lady Ankharet