Fun with Flemish Style

  • Mistress Magdalen Venturosa
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
      Greetings All,

      Forgive me if this has been posted on this list before, but I just found this on my Facebook list and thought it was worth a good laugh and a smile for the day. Enjoy!

      http://laughingsquid.com/airplane-lavatory-self-portraits-in-the-flemish-style/

      Magdalen Venturosa
      Down yonder in Atenveldt
      Barony of Tir Ysgithr
    • Diane Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
        Hahahaha! Hmmm....does this suggest games at an SCA event?

        Dame Angele
        Kingdom of Atenveldt
        Barony of Twin Moons