Re: [SCA-Milliners] pre tudor french hood

  • Stephehawk
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2012
      Nicholas, of course you are on this list! Lol! You and i haVe a play date in June! :D
      I am very grateful for the information that i have received so far!
      Arianna

      On Feb 26, 2012, at 10:59 AM, Brad Moore <mamluk@...> wrote:

      > Arianna, if you would like to get together later this week, I have a couple of books/patterns for the beguin. I will be tied up until Wednesday with thesis and work stuff, but after that should be free.
      >
      > Je Reste,
      >
      > Nicolas
      >
      > Brad Moore
      >
      > "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
      > - J.R.R. Tolkien

    • Steph Sitzes
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28, 2012
        Thanks everyone for the help. If anyone else has suggestions please suggest!
        This is an ingoing project- so i get to take my time to do it.
        I have agonized over this hood for a few years now and have just recently decided to take it back up!
        Thank you all for sharing your knowledge,
        Arianna