Re: German headwear

  • agathawanderer
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 11, 2012
      Thanks for the information--I will surely check out the GermanRen group. Ivetta, I am on Pinterest too...I hope you don't mind that I also checked out your pins!
      Agatha

      --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Kay Mead <ladyivetta@...> wrote:

      > Gillian,
      > I have some images on my Pinterest page. If you search for Kay Mead or
      > Kaymingo, you should find them.
      >
      > Ivetta
      > On Feb 9, 2012 8:59 AM, "GillianJewellWasAlicedelaPalace" <
      > gillianjewell2@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I'm figuring out german headwear from the same period...do you have links
      > > for these images?
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Gillian Jewell

    • Kay Mead
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2012
        My pinterest is available for anyone! If you go to the people I'm
        following, Kate and P8trolila(?), have some really cool costuming pins.
        On Feb 11, 2012 7:04 AM, "agathawanderer" <agathawanderer@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Thanks for the information--I will surely check out the GermanRen group.
        > Ivetta, I am on Pinterest too...I hope you don't mind that I also checked
        > out your pins!
        > Agatha
        >
        > --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Kay Mead <ladyivetta@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Gillian,
        > > I have some images on my Pinterest page. If you search for Kay Mead or
        > > Kaymingo, you should find them.
        > >
        > > Ivetta
        > > On Feb 9, 2012 8:59 AM, "GillianJewellWasAlicedelaPalace" <
        > > gillianjewell2@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > **
        > > >

        > > > I'm figuring out german headwear from the same period...do you have
        > links
        > > > for these images?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks,
        > > >
        > > > Gillian Jewell

      • HL Caitlin nic Raighne
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
          It appears that one must be a member, and I am not willing to join yet another group. Is it possible to access your information in another way?
          Caitlin

          --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Kay Mead <ladyivetta@...> wrote:

          > Gillian,
          > I have some images on my Pinterest page. If you search for Kay Mead or
          > Kaymingo, you should find them.
          >
          > Ivetta
          > On Feb 9, 2012 8:59 AM, "GillianJewellWasAlicedelaPalace" <
          > gillianjewell2@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I'm figuring out german headwear from the same period...do you have links
          > > for these images?
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Gillian Jewell

        • HL Caitlin nic Raighne
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
            Argh! I finally figured it out. I apologize for my slow learning curve on how to access unknown pages.