Re: [SCA-Milliners] German headwear

  • Kay Mead
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 9, 2012
      Gillian,
      I have some images on my Pinterest page. If you search for Kay Mead or
      Kaymingo, you should find them.

      Ivetta
      On Feb 9, 2012 8:59 AM, "GillianJewellWasAlicedelaPalace" <
      gillianjewell2@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I'm figuring out german headwear from the same period...do you have links
      > for these images?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Gillian Jewell

    • agathawanderer
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2012
        Thanks for the information--I will surely check out the GermanRen group. Ivetta, I am on Pinterest too...I hope you don't mind that I also checked out your pins!
        Agatha

        --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Kay Mead <ladyivetta@...> wrote:

        > Gillian,
        > I have some images on my Pinterest page. If you search for Kay Mead or
        > Kaymingo, you should find them.
        >
        > Ivetta
        > On Feb 9, 2012 8:59 AM, "GillianJewellWasAlicedelaPalace" <
        > gillianjewell2@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I'm figuring out german headwear from the same period...do you have links
        > > for these images?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Gillian Jewell

      • Kay Mead
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 11, 2012
          My pinterest is available for anyone! If you go to the people I'm
          following, Kate and P8trolila(?), have some really cool costuming pins.
          On Feb 11, 2012 7:04 AM, "agathawanderer" <agathawanderer@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Thanks for the information--I will surely check out the GermanRen group.
          > Ivetta, I am on Pinterest too...I hope you don't mind that I also checked
          > out your pins!
          > Agatha
          >
          > --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Kay Mead <ladyivetta@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Gillian,
          > > I have some images on my Pinterest page. If you search for Kay Mead or
          > > Kaymingo, you should find them.
          > >
          > > Ivetta
          > > On Feb 9, 2012 8:59 AM, "GillianJewellWasAlicedelaPalace" <
          > > gillianjewell2@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > **
          > > >

          > > > I'm figuring out german headwear from the same period...do you have
          > links
          > > > for these images?
          > > >
          > > > Thanks,
          > > >
          > > > Gillian Jewell

        • HL Caitlin nic Raighne
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
            It appears that one must be a member, and I am not willing to join yet another group. Is it possible to access your information in another way?
            Caitlin

            --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, Kay Mead <ladyivetta@...> wrote:

            > Gillian,
            > I have some images on my Pinterest page. If you search for Kay Mead or
            > Kaymingo, you should find them.
            >
            > Ivetta
            > On Feb 9, 2012 8:59 AM, "GillianJewellWasAlicedelaPalace" <
            > gillianjewell2@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > I'm figuring out german headwear from the same period...do you have links
            > > for these images?
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Gillian Jewell

          • HL Caitlin nic Raighne
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
              Argh! I finally figured it out. I apologize for my slow learning curve on how to access unknown pages.