help with hat please

  • HL Caitlin nic Raighne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011
      I am seeking directions or guidance on making the hat seen in Christoph
      Amberger's "Portait of a Woman". The portrait can be found at http://www.wikigallery.org/wiki/painting_222739/Christoph-Amberger/Portrait-of-a-Young-Woman

      Thank you in advance for your help.
      Caitlin nic Raighne
    • Diann Gonzales
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011
        Greetings!  I would use a simple biggin pattern, modify the band if so desired, use a brocade and bead the heck out of it!  DiAnna~