Slippage problems solutions

  • Eva
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011
      Thank you so much for all the great suggestions. I'm currently growing out my hair, it's starting to reach my shoulders but the top part is still at ear length or so. I might be able to manage a couple of small braids as Samia suggested so I will try that. A St. Brigitta's Coif has also been o my list for a while and that strikes me as a good solution for low impact headcovering so to speak. I don't even need to add a veil I'm good to just go. For court I can do up a full wimple and veil.

      Again, lots of great ideas to try, thank you so much.

      Aoife