Re: East Kingdom War Practice update

  • HL Caitlin nic Raighne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
      Lady Aoyama,
      Thank you for sharing these photos. The entries did a wonderful job. I personally liked the St. Birgitta's cap and the wulstehaub (?) BTW, I have been working on a version of the St. Birgitta's hat and would be interested in contacting the good gentle who created the one in the competition. Would it be possble to have that person contact me? My email is mrrice @ ku (dot) edu. Thank you,
      Caitlin nic Raighne