Just a reminder

  • aoyamanarime
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      Just a reminder that for a&s at East Kingdom War Practice we are having a period hat and headwear competition, as well as a non-competitive display. The populace, including hopefully Her Royal Majesty and Her Royal Highness will cast their votes for their favorites from 1:30 to 3:30 PM (entries should be in by 1 PM) on Saturday. The prize for the populace vote is a miniature Elizabethan-style hat, fashioned by my hand, based on a hat worn by Lord Seton. I have posted pictures in the Photos section. Looking foward to seeing your entries.--Aoyama