RE: [SCA-Milliners] Felt

  • Storm Hortman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
      It is not technically milliners felt but Jo-Anns and Hancocks have carried bolts of a fairly heavy wool felt that might work. And they were in half a dozen very nice colors.

      Wyndylyn

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
        The color selection is limited because their manufacturer has gone out of
        business, but Hats by Leko <http://www.hatsupply.com/flat_fur_felt.htm> has
        some flat fur felt. Though it can be pricey...

        Petra