RE: [SCA-Milliners] Greetings from new member and invitation

  • Glynnis Hollindale
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2011
      Greetings Aoyama

      Would you be so kind as to take some photographs and share them with us?

      I would love to take you up on your invitation but we can only just manage
      Pennsic in the Greater Known Worlde.

      Thanking you in anticipation,

      Glynyhavr

      From: aoyamanarime

      snip I wanted to extend an invitation to you all to come to East Kingdom War
      Practice, June 24-26, in the Shire of Eisental.

    • aoyamanarime
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 5:44 AM
        Will do. I usually take pictures of my A&S displays and competitions anyway.

        YIS,
        Aoyama Narime

        --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Glynnis Hollindale" <glynnis@...> wrote:

        > Greetings Aoyama
        >

        > Would you be so kind as to take some photographs and share them with us?
        >

        > I would love to take you up on your invitation but we can only just manage
        > Pennsic in the Greater Known Worlde.
        >

        > Thanking you in anticipation,
        >

        > Glynyhavr

      • Glynnis Hollindale
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1 5:49 AM
          If so, do you have any up on the web?

          Glynyhvar

          From: aoyamanarime

          Will do. I usually take pictures of my A&S displays and competitions anyway.

          YIS,
          Aoyama Narime

          _,_._,___