Greetings from new member and invitation

  • aoyamanarime
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2011
      Greetings,
      First of all I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Aoyama Narime (MKA Jennifer Oaks), and I am the Arts & Sciences Officer for the Shire of Eisental, East Kingdom.

      Second of all, as I know we all share a love of period hats in common, I wanted to extend an invitation to you all to come to East Kingdom War Practice, June 24-26, in the Shire of Eisental. What does that have to do with hats? Well, we are having an arts & sciences competition focusing on period hats and headwear--so this is a great opportunity for those who can come to show off your treasures! On a side note, we are also having a non-competitive display for other projects as well. i've included a link to the event announcement below.

      http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=2115

      Hope you can make it, and I look forward to seeing your entries.

      YIS,
      Aoyama Narime
    • Glynnis Hollindale
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2011
        Greetings Aoyama

        Would you be so kind as to take some photographs and share them with us?

        I would love to take you up on your invitation but we can only just manage
        Pennsic in the Greater Known Worlde.

        Thanking you in anticipation,

        Glynyhavr

        From: aoyamanarime

        snip I wanted to extend an invitation to you all to come to East Kingdom War

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
          Will do. I usually take pictures of my A&S displays and competitions anyway.

          YIS,
          Aoyama Narime

          --- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Glynnis Hollindale" <glynnis@...> wrote:

          > Greetings Aoyama
          >

          > Would you be so kind as to take some photographs and share them with us?
          >

          > I would love to take you up on your invitation but we can only just manage
          > Pennsic in the Greater Known Worlde.
          >

          > Thanking you in anticipation,
          >

          > Glynyhavr

        • Glynnis Hollindale
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
            If so, do you have any up on the web?

            Glynyhvar

            From: aoyamanarime

            Will do. I usually take pictures of my A&S displays and competitions anyway.

            YIS,
            Aoyama Narime

            _,_._,___