Permission to use handouts

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2011
      Greetings

      I am teaching a finishing your look class for our A&S this month, which will include jewelry, hair, hats, weapons, under pinning's and make-up. I saw Branwyn's wonderful handouts on 12 century hair. My barony has many earlier period persona's would love to use the handouts if that is ok. I attempted to email but it bounced so I thought perhaps I could reach her through the egroup. Please let me know, I will give full credit.

      Regards,
      Mariette