RE: [SCA-Milliners] Ideas needed

  • Glynnis Hollindale
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      In the Pilatusdracula.jpg it could also be a fine white feather/s, see one
      in the background.

      I'd agree with white horsehair.

      I'm working on a hat from depictions of Vlad Tepes. Here are a bunch of

      images: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vlad_Tepes I'm interested in the ones in

      the top row. I'm trying to figure out what to use for the white thing that

      sticks up behind the series of five pearls. It looks like horsehair or

      bristle to me but I'm open to other interpretations and all ideas.

      Petranella

      _,_._,___