Ideas needed

  • Salli Weston, Scott Theisen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
      I'm working on a hat from depictions of Vlad Tepes. Here are a bunch of
      images: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vlad_Tepes I'm interested in the ones in
      the top row. I'm trying to figure out what to use for the white thing that
      sticks up behind the series of five pearls. It looks like horsehair or
      bristle to me but I'm open to other interpretations and all ideas.

      Petranella

      --
      Vladimir Radescu
      Petranella Fitzallen

    • Leah Lloyd
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
        I'd agree with white horsehair.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
          It looks like a paintbrush. I wonder if you could take the handle and the metal piece off and use one with natural bristles.

          Lasair
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          I'm working on a hat from depictions of Vlad Tepes. Here are a bunch of
          images: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vlad_Tepes I'm interested in the ones in
          the top row. I'm trying to figure out what to use for the white thing that
          sticks up behind the series of five pearls. It looks like horsehair or
          bristle to me but I'm open to other interpretations and all ideas.

          Petranella

          --
          Vladimir Radescu
          Petranella Fitzallen