RE: [SCA-Milliners] Digest Number 1140

  • victoria brumley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      Greetings Lady Alice,

      Have you tried checking out your local thrift store? I have found several 'ponytail' size lengths of hair at the Goodwill. The faux hair is stitched to a circular band, through which your hair can be inserted- then stitched on. After stitching it to your own braid, you can then put on the casing of your choice. In service to An Tir, Summits and Corvaria~ Vicomtesse Duana Traherne, Chatelaine Summits

      Praestat nemini imperare quam alicui servire
      It is preferable to rule over no one than to be a slave to someone