Introducing myself

  • pixieandfairydust
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
      Greetings to you all,

      I am very excited about finding this list! And about getting to learn more about period head ware....

      Currently, I live in Caid,,,and while I have been playing for some time, I think I have settled on Italian -- and will still have to refine that even further.

      And I am holding a kingdom office here for a few more months (Kingdom Youth Officer) and am protege to Mistress Ardenia from the East Kingdom. My pelican has told me that I must become a more rounded member of the Society so I decided that I should join some costuming list and further my education. Pretty much a service junkie who can sew...

      I will be going and looking in the files and seeing what is there and I look forward to meeting you all online!

      -best regards,

      Jolie'
    • Leah Lloyd
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
        Welcome :) and please tender my regards to Ardenia.
        Danabren

      • JolieH2000@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 14, 2009
          Thank you and I will!