extant hat frames

  • Yvianne
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2009
      I've been doing a lot of embroidery lately - imagine my surprise,
      and delight, when I found these pictures of a hair net, French
      hood frame and another wire hat frame while surfing through the
      rest a site that I had been to several times this winter to
      research a needlework project.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/racaire/sets/72157605995826857/?page=4

      Now I want, more than ever, to go to the Museum of London :-)

      Enjoy,
      Yvianne
    • Christina Balvanz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2009
        What a great find! Thanks for sharing that info. Christiana

        To: SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2009
          Oh, wonderful!
          Danabren