Hello!

  • Mickel (mka Lee)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      Greetings to all!

      I just joined in and wanted to give a brief introduction. My love of
      costuming has been perculating for about 15 years, but it finally
      bubbled to the surface two years ago when I became active in the SCA.

      I decided I wanted a German Ren persona, partly because I love all
      the
      slash & puff styles. And the enormous plumed hats!

      One difficulty I'm having in re-creating these, though, is that I
      can't seem to figure out just how all the feathers are attached onto
      the hat. All the paintings I've seen show only the "front" part of
      the hat. What does the "back" look like? Does anyone have any
      suggestions?

      Tha