balzo links

  • Susan Griner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
      Here are the links from our links page and a few more from my bookmarks. I hope you
      post pictures of your balzo when it's done.
      Lucrezia

      THE WONDERFUL, BULBOUS BALZO
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lizjones429/balzo-new.htm

      Small mention of balzo near bottom of page
      http://mariwashere.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=55

      Construction of previously mentioned balzo ( I had to open this one in Foxfire, not Internet
      Explorer)
      http://mariwashere.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=26

      Early 1400's balzo
      http://www.sword.net/jessica/firenze/Early15thCenturyBalzo.pdf
      Padded roll balzos
      http://www.geocities.com/curvess2000/my_balzos.htm

      >Would you please post or send link to the page you're talking about?
      >I'm wanting to make one but can't find the perfect design.
      >beckyrautine@...
      >>--- In SCA-Milliners@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Griner" <susang45@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> A lovely web site on balzos was just posted to Italian Renaissance
      >> Costuming.I have added it to our links page.
      >> Lucrezia
    • Deborah Pipe
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2008
        I have never heard of balzo's before but having had a look at your links think they could easily be felted and shaped
        Deborah

        Here are the links from our links page and a few more from my bookmarks. I hope you
        post pictures of your balzo when it's done.
        Lucrezia

        THE WONDERFUL, BULBOUS BALZO
        http://home. earthlink. net/~lizjones429 /balzo-new. htm

        Small mention of balzo near bottom of page
        http://mariwashere. com/index. php?option= com_content& task=view& id=23&Itemid= 55

        Construction of previously mentioned balzo ( I had to open this one in Foxfire, not Internet
        Explorer)
        http://mariwashere. com/index2. php?option= com_content& do_pdf=1& id=26

        Early 1400's balzo
        http://www.sword. net/jessica/ firenze/Early15t hCenturyBalzo. pdf
        Padded roll balzos
        http://www.geocitie s.com/curvess200 0/my_balzos. htm

        >Would you please post or send link to the page you're talking about?
        >I'm wanting to make one but can't find the perfect design.
        >beckyrautine@ ...
        >>--- In SCA-Milliners@ yahoogroups. com, "Susan Griner" <susang45@.. .> wrote:
        >>
        >> A lovely web site on balzos was just posted to Italian Renaissance
        >> Costuming.I have added it to our links page.
        >> Lucrezia

      • Rebecca Klingbeil
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2008
          Oh thank you! I was actually looking for the proper term for this type of headwear, and now I have it. Thank you! Now I can call it by it's proper name in my research CDs.

          Leofwynn Marchaunt